We will work with you to find, within yourself, a way to live a happier and more content life.
Who we are?
We are capable professionals who will be happy to offer you the care you need.
The information below gives you additional knowledge about each of us.
Tranquility Health’s people
- Sarah received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln in Social Work. She received her Master’s Degree in Education with an emphasis on Mental Health Counseling from Chadron State College. She is a licensed mental health practitioner.
- Sarah’s areas on treatment interest include mood and anxiety disorders, anger, trauma, grief, attachment, and relationship issues. She sees clients over the age of seven. She has received specific training in the areas of mindfulness, sand tray therapy, dyadic developmental psychotherapy, parent child interaction therapy, and dialectical behavioral therapy.
- Sarah’s work experience includes over a decade of work as a mediator and facilitator for Mediation West in Scottsbluff. She is an approved family mediator for the Nebraska Office of Dispute Resolution.
She has been a trainer and facilitator for family group conferences. She continues to be a presenter for the Families in Transition class through Mediation West. Sarah’s employment history also includes working for the Region I Integrated Care Coordination Unit as the Clinical Supervisor to help ensure that the mental health needs of state wards assigned to that program were being addressed. She began meeting with clients at Panhandle Mental Health Center on a part time basis in early 2005 and became a full-time therapist in September 2005.
- Sarah is available on Mondays at 501 S. Webster, Kimball/Nebraska
- Dr. Michael Slosnerick is a licensed clinical psychologist in the State of Nebraska. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Purdue University. His Master’s Degree is in Child and Family Development from Purdue University. His Ph.D. was conferred by Purdue University in Developmental/Clinical Psychology.
- Dr. Slosnerick offers a full range of psychological services. He is available for consultations and testing. He offers services for children adolescents, adults, and families. He works with mood disorders, anxiety, abuse issues, behavioral problems, anger management, and relationship problems. He is eligible for reimbursement by most insurance companies, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Dr. Slosnerick has taught psychology on several different levels. He has served as an instructor and teaching assistant at Purdue and an Assistant Professor of Child Development and Family Life at the University of Maine in Orono. He was a consulting psychologist with the Scottsbluff Schools for many years.
He served in many capacities at Panhandle Mental Health Center including Director of Emergency Services, Director of Clinical Services, and Clinical Psychologist. He also practiced privately as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Extra info
- Dr. Slosnerick was on the Board of Directors for Friends Incorporated from 1981 to 1993. He was a member of the Critical Stress Debriefing Team from 1987 to 1991. He served on the Advisory Board of Scottsbluff Family Planning from 1980 to 1998. He was vice-president of the Western Nebraska Mental Health Network from 1995 to 1996 and then became president of that organization from 1997 to 1998.
Here is where we work:
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361